Seminário sobre moda ética / Ethical Fashion Seminar
LEIA ESTE POST NO NOVO MODA ÉTICA:
The Ethical Fashion Forum is running an hourly seminar programme at the Ethical Fashion Source Expo,the Ethical Sourcing trade show
Alongside the RITE conference, London SW1
6th October 2010.
Seminars are free to attend by all registered visitors to The Fashion Source Expo but seminar places are limited and are booking up fast.
The Source Expo is the only fashion industry tradeshow dedicated to ethical sourcing, bringing together inspiring suppliers and manufacturers from all over the world.
Seminars will span the world of best practice and how to integrate sustainable sourcing with commercial success, and are delivered by experts. Work in fashion? Don’t miss these seminars.
- 10am – Sourcing and production to ethical standards in China: Learn from the pioneers
- 11am – Certification and Standards: What the market is responding to, which certification and standards are right for your business, and how to make them work for you
- 12pm – INNOVATION: The latest inspirational products and processes in the sustainable sourcing sector
- 1pm – Production to high ethical standards in the UK: Best practice, taking advantage of the opportunities, and overcoming the challenges
- 2pm – South America: Exemplary production models that are changing lives and safeguarding the environment
- 3pm – Sourcing from India: Groundbreaking initiatives- and how your business can engage with them
- 4pm – Africa: The ethical fashion sourcing destination of the future
- 5pm –The Ethical Fashion Source: How you can integrate sustainable sourcing with commercial success